“Netbase JSC is one of the Top Software Outsourcing Companies fully specialized in web development, ERP solutions
Our company has been working and offering development services, full solutions to 1000+ clients and partners (from Startups, SMEs to Enterprises business) and has a strong customer base in the US and EU as well as other countries globally.We have intensive experience on development, consulting and implementing e-commerce solutions, e-commerce services for the printing, tourism, salon, real estate… and other industries.
With a long development path, bringing sustainable core values, Netbase has been building a professional, competitive and creative working environment. We need to recruit more qualified and professional personnel who want to develop long-term in the E-commerce field for the company.”
- Responsible for working with Japanese customers through Bridge Engineer: communicating, negotiating, receiving requests, analyzing project requirements and exchanging requirements with the project team.
- Responsible for controlling all activities of the software development project according to the process.
- Planning management and project coordination: responsible for controlling time, schedule, risk control, cost, project quality according to the plan.
- Acting as a bridge between the client, the project team and other departments, responsible for reporting to the Board of Directors on the assigned work.
- Provide timely solutions when risks occur, contribute initiatives to the Board of Directors to improve project quality.
- Responsible for handing over finished software products to customers.
- Synthesize and evaluate project quality after completion.
- Build project team.
- Be responsible for other tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a software development project manager.
- Understanding of the Web-based software development process.
- Knowledge of system analysis, design and administration.
- Experience working with Japanese customers is an advantage.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Working in a civilized, modern, professional environment
- Improve professional capacity, foreign languages and soft skills throughout the working process
- Defining a clear career path, decent remuneration and many opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary, competitive according to capacity and experience
- 13th-month salary + annual bonus: project-based bonus, initiative bonus, hot/unexpected bonus
- Professional, creative, competitive, developing and dynamic environment with many opportunities for advancement
- Fully enjoy labor policies according to labor law: 8 hours working day, alternate Saturday off to have time to go home or relieve stress, insurance, holidays, Tet holidays, sickness,….
- Company activities: Travel, birthday, soccer, sports, entertainment… are held regularly.
- Organize internal team sharing sessions, company-wide Seminars to improve knowledge
Headquarters: 7th floor, M3M4 A building, 91 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi City
Contact: 0972136624/(084)-24 22605388