What is Web2print Solution? (and how works)
– Web2Print (also known as Web to Print and W2P) is a powerful tool for personalization and brand management; however, Web2Print can cover a range of many different processes within the procurement and production of printed items.
– While Web2Print is best known and used by printers, it is used across many different industries for different applications. It is still best known and understood as a tool for dynamic publishing and an important part of automating the pre-press process for print suppliers. When integrated, this software with others becomes an essential procurement tool, being used in conjunction with ERP/CRM software.
– In an age of change and digital disruption, Web2Print is now mostly SaaS (Software as a Service) with the majority of solutions on the market creating software that is browser-based with no proprietary software to download. Creating something that is browser-based also allows buyers to be able to order and organize their purchases anywhere in the world 24/7 from any device whether it is a mobile or desktop computer.
– In essence, Web2print works as an online ordering platform that is accessible through a web browser. The library that you use has the ability to upload all of your business’ branded files to make the ordering process as simple as possible.
– Web2print allows you to take full control of your printing. Order what you want, as and when you need it. Instead of having to order more than you need to meet minimum order requirements and having to order more than what you require. The process saves your business both time and money.
– Brand consistency: Use your own templates to make sure that all of your printed materials stay on brand. Your templates can be made with customized designs and personalization.
– Reduce time: Web2print brings all the control to your fingertips. So, you reduce time by having fewer meetings to finalize designs and approve different stages. You don’t have to wait for samples to be sent either – everything is available for you to see onscreen and just needs your approval.
– Reduce costs: Web2print provides you with the ability to order on demand. This means that you can order things as and when you need them, rather than having to meet certain requirements and having an inventory that you don’t currently use. By eliminating some of the normal steps that go into an order, you’ll also reduce overall costs.
– Order from anywhere: All you need are the login details and access to a web browser and off you go! This means that you’re not restricted to one location and can place orders remotely from wherever you like. This is also beneficial as more than one person can make orders, should the other be out of the office or occupied with other tasks.
– View a catalog of products at one time: Should you need to reorder, view your previous orders at the click of a button. This saves time compared to having to root for the latest invoice and manually check the last order.