Netbase JSC is one of the Top Software Outsourcing Companies fully specialized in web development, ERP solutions
Our company has been working and offering development services, full solutions to 1000+ clients and partners (from Startups, SMEs to Enterprises business) and has a strong customer base in the US and EU as well as other countries globally.We have intensive experience on development, consulting and implementing e-commerce solutions, e-commerce services for the printing, tourism, salon, real estate… and other industries.
With a long development path, bringing sustainable core values, Netbase has been building a professional, competitive and creative working environment. We need to recruit more qualified and professional personnel who want to develop long-term in the E-commerce field for the company.
- Contribute to the design and development of a product feature or sub-system.
- Produce clear, well-communicated, complete designs for product features or sub-systems
- Participate in architecture discussions and proposes solutions
- Triage and solve live issues.
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues.
- Develop and maintain up to date technical documentation related to the Project
- Meet project deliverables on time and with good quality.
- Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
- Identifies opportunities for project team productivity improvements or directions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid knowledge of Magento hosting configuration and best practices
- Strong knowledge of DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle), XML, HTTP, HTML, NT/UNIX systems.
- Strong presentation skills; skilled and effective at presenting to both technical and business audiences
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability and performance of web application
- Strong knowledge of requirements analysis
- Skilled with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype (JS), jQuery (JS).
- Skilled user of CI tools (Bamboo, TeamCity, Hudson).
- Understanding of sorting, searching algorithms and data structures and best practices of using them
- Knowledge of underlying technologies that Magento is built on (ex: LAMP, APIs, etc.)
- Knowledge of common systems within an eCommerce environment (ex: ERP, CRM, OMS, etc.)
- Web application fundamentals
- Experience with web services (SOAP, xmlRPC,
- Experience with distributed memory object caching systems, memcache.
- Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and methodology
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level.
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend Framework, Prototype (JS), jQuery (JS)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Working in a civilized, modern, professional environment
- Improve professional capacity, foreign languages and soft skills throughout the working process
- Defining a clear career path, decent remuneration and many opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary, competitive according to capacity and experience
- 13th-month salary + annual bonus: project-based bonus, initiative bonus, hot/unexpected bonus
- Professional, creative, competitive, developing and dynamic environment with many opportunities for advancement
- Fully enjoy labor policies according to labor law: 8 hours working day, alternate Saturday off to have time to go home or relieve stress, insurance, holidays, Tet holidays, sickness,….
- Company activities: Travel, birthday, soccer, sports, entertainment… are held regularly.
- Organize internal team sharing sessions, company-wide Seminars to improve knowledge
Headquarters: 7th floor, M3M4 A building, 91 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi City
Contact: 0972136624/(084)-24 22605388